Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Sketch & New Goodies

Here's the sketch from this week's 'Freshly Made Sketches' blog. Love this one. I wanted to showcase some new products from Stampin' Up. I chose to use the 'World Spectacular' suite of products. Aren't they gorgeous? I love the vintage feel of them. I'll let the photos do the talking. Look out for new 'In Colours', new DSP, new Ribbon, new edgelit, new punches ....




Recipe
Stamps : You're Amazing
Cardstock : Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, World Spectacular DSP, Naturals Ivory
Ink : Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit
Accessories : Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon, Ticket Duo Builder Punch

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Love the new sets and I adore the tickets!

Allisa said...

Great take on the sketch. Just when I thought I could live without the ticket punch....I see that might not be the case! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

Great card! Love all the new products! I'm patiently waiting by the door for my Fed-Ex delivery man who's almost 2 hours late!!! I'm thinking I should have ordered that ticket punch!!! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Debra said...

Wow! This looks fabulous.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely fabulous, Emma! I LOVE what you did with the new stamps and paper! The colors are gorgeous. I love how you utilized the tickets!

Diane said...

Wonderful card. I love the color combo and vintage feel. Just great!

Linda Suarez said...

Great card Emma! Those tickets are fun and I love how you popped up the balloon. What a fun new collection! Thanks for sharing!

Tui Nathan said...

Ooh, this is lovely ... love your teeny tickets and balloon, super sweet! Thanks for sharing peeks of these new products!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall said...

I love your card! I didn't think I was going to get the ticket punch/stamp set, but I think you've changed my mind. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!