Friday, June 8, 2012

Get Well My Friend




My sweet stamping buddy, Pony, is recovering from surgery this week so I wanted to make her something to cheer her up and let her know I'm thinking about her. I used the new set "Papillon Potpourri" wand its coordinating punch. These 2 are 'must haves' in my book. Gorgeous!
Recipe
Stamps : Papillon Potpourri, Perfectly Penned
Ink : Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Shimmery White
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Primrose Petals
Accessories : Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Labels Framelit, Butterfly Punch, 1/2 Pearls

3 comments:

Debra said...

Fabulous! Pony will love it!

Heide said...

Very pretty Emma.
Great butterflies and love the frame with the words.
Hugs, Heide

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. How did you get the layers using the apothecary framelits?
Teamstampers@Aol.com