Thursday, May 3, 2012

New In Colours

I wanted to show off some of the new In Colours so I made a card with Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals. The White layer at the bottom is part of the new Oval Accents Die ... it's huge, fills a whole card front. I'm going to love playing around with it!


Recipe
Stamps : Layered Labels, Forever With You
Ink : Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Rasberry Ripple
Accessories : Oval Accents Die, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Raspberry, Primrose & Gumball Markers, Gumball Green Ribbon, Oval Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Judy said...

Just beautiful, I love all the colors...
Judy

Barb Bird said...

Emma, this is a beauty. I love those colors together. Glad you're enjoying all the new Stampin' Up! goodies.

Barb