Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation!

I was asked by a friend to make some Graduation Cards. The school colours are green and white ~ I'd seen the owl with a grad cap tons of times before but never actually had a go myself. I think these turned out to be very sweet!

Recipe
stamps : Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Patterned Pack
Ink : Wild Wasabi
Accessories : Owl Punch, Bird Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Pennant Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

ETA : A few people wanted to know how I made the grad cap. Please see this post for all the details.

3 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

This is super adorable, but how did you make the graduation cap?

Hugs,
Martha H.

Kaye said...

I am borrowing this owl design...that is just fabulous!

muzbysmom said...

It looks like the cap was made with the 3/4" circle punch and penant punch - the circle was cut off at the bottom to make a straight edge.